Making Online Payments
Peabody Municipal Light Plant (PMLP) has a great online billing and payment system, designed to enhance customer service. It also provides you with timely, accurate and secure utility billing services.
- Desktop: Online Customer Account Portal
- Mobile: Learn about the PMLP App, which you can download or run in your device's web browser
- You'll need the customer Account Number and Telephone Number associated with your PMLP Account
- While using a desktop and on the portal Login page, select New User and follow the instructions
Contact PMLP through email or phone if you have any questions.
Types of Payment Accepted
- Pay by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover)
- Pay by E-Check (through your checking)
There are no additional fees for any payments made through the online customer account portal; however, PMLP reserves the right to charge a $30 fee to your electric account if the payment is returned for any reason. In addition, your bank may charge you a fee based on your bank's fee schedule.
Safety & Security
Making online payments via PMLP's Online Customer Account Portal uses bill information directly sent from the PMLP. PMLP has partnered with a secure, 3rd party payment processor, Southeastern Data, which operates and maintains the payment site independently of PMLP. All information is kept private, and is not shared.
Please note: The payee on your financial statement for this transaction will be listed as "Peabody Municipal Light Plant".
Please note that PMLP is not affiliated with any third-party vendors that offer online payment services (i.e. Doxo, Prism, etc.)! In order to ensure the security/privacy of your information, we highly recommend that you only use the following PMLP-authorized payment sites:
Examples of unaffiliated 3rd-party online payment service vendors we do not recommend you use:
- Prism Money
If you have any questions please contact PMLP.