Request a Utility Authorization Number

The UAN must be acquired by the electrician prior to filing for an electrical permit and performing work and will be referenced by PMLP and the Electrical Inspector. The UAN does not replace the need for a permit. If you are looking to acquire a permit, please visit the city's website: